Thursday, October 4, 2012

Happy Birthday Shawn

On October 4th 2001, my oldest son Shawn was born. Truly one of the best moments of my life.  I must say this year it is more noticeable that he is growing up and not so much my little boy anymore, but my older boy.  We were out looking for ideas for birthday presents this past weekend, and he for the first time told me that he would rather have a leather jacket over a toy for his birthday. This is a First! I love that he is growing in to his own style and figuring out who he wants to be. He is so smart and I could not be more proud of the person he is becoming. Shawn tells the best stories and has such a great imagination.  I am truly so blessed to have him as a son. This year he turns 11. I am excited to watch him grow more and more in to the soon to be teenage years.  I wish I could slow this down, but I don't think I am going to be able to.  So I thought I would share a few photos of past to present of how he has grown up before my eyes. Time has flown by in these 11 years.  He doesn't jump at the chance to get his photo taken as much as he used to so I have to take what I can get now and make the best of it.  Happy Birthday Shawn. I love you to the moon and back...




























 
 
Happy Happy Birthday to my Shawn. xo  Love, Mom 

No comments:

Post a Comment