Friday, October 26, 2012

The Wilson Family~ Family Photographer, Warrenton, Virginia

Last weekend I got to photograph the Wilson family.  Mike and Tiffany have 2 super cute little girls who were lots of fun to photograph.  We went to CM Crockett Park in Warrenton, Va to have their photo session. Jennifer had just turned 5 years old a few days before and they wanted some photgraphs to monument this special time. The bond between these two girls was so cute. I never got the pleasure of having a sister, but it looks like they sure enjoy having one another as companions.  Here are some of my favorites from this session.  I hope you enjoy them. Feel free to leave a comment below if you enjoy these photos.
































Happy 5th Birthday Jennifer! Thank you Mike and Tiffany for letting me capture your memories. 

If you are interested in scheduling a session, please contact me at summer.rain2709@gmail.com

Until next time... xo

No comments:

Post a Comment