Monday, September 24, 2012

The Reece Family ~ Family Photographer ~ Warrenton, Virginia

~This weekend I had the pleasure of photographing the Reece Family.  We went to Crockett Park in Warrenton, Virginia to photograph their lovely family.  Their are so many great images from this session it is very difficult to choose my favorites. While I like the posed photos, I was able to capture many shots of this family enjoying their time at the park. This is my favorite type of photo to capture, and sometimes these photos end up meaning more than the posed ones. As you will see I always have a hard time choosing between a black and white image and a color image, so there are a few where I had to share both. Well lets get to it, the reason you stopped by this blog, to view their photos....  





















































Thank you to the Reece family for allowing me to capture your family.  <3

If you are interested in scheduling a session for your family, please contact me @ summer.rain2709@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment