Monday, August 6, 2012

Shawn and Mariah ~ August 5th 2012

The last few weeks have been hectic with moving and getting settled in our new house. This weekend I was looking around our yard and thought wow, there are so many great spots that will be wonderful to photograph my kiddies. So, luckily they so graciously agreed. Didn't even have to bribe them.  I think they have been used to having a camera in there face so much since birth they are used to it.  Here are some of my favorites from our little Sunday Session.  Hope you enjoy!


I love these pink blooming trees. They are so bright and beautiful.



Got most of the way away from my black and white during this session, but I loved this one in black and white as well.





She kept laughing because the flowers were tickling her nose every time she tried to smell them.




The sun flares were gorgeous. I love when the light sparkles like this!








I love her face in this one!




If you know my daughter, she has an obsession with these boots.  If she could wear them with everything she would!





Thank you for taking the time to view my little ones.

If you would like to schedule a session, please contact me at summer.rain2709@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment