Monday, July 30, 2012

A Day at Colonial Beach

Last week I had a little vacation with my kiddos. We spent a few days at Colonial Beach. It was perfect for Conor especially. He didn't have to worry about huge waves knocking him down and he could walk out in to the water and swim and play until his heart was content. I loved getting some time without work or any distractions just to spend with my kids. We all had a blast... Here are some of our photos.  Hope you enjoy!





Yes, Even my husband was relaxing and enjoying the day...



Mariah was excited to find shells and little treasures throughout the day.

How fun to dance and be as free and enjoy yourself without a care in the world.










I can't decide which I love more, the color or the black and white.

Yep, he thinks he is king of the beach at this point.


She has to try everything the boys do... She is not going to be left out of anything...

We had a rainbow that evening. It was beautiful! Mariah said it was the first time she has seen a rainbow at the beach.




There are rarely shots of me... but here is one walking with my little one on the beach.









Again... Not sure which one I love more...

Thanks for taking the time to share in my photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment