Monday, August 13, 2012

The Corron Sisters

Last week I had such a great time photographing the Corron sisters Alyssa and Madison.  Their mom and I went to high school together, so it was so great to see her and her beautiful family after all these years.  The girls were such a great sport and so much fun to photograph. I didn't get to grow up with a sister, but after seeing these 2 sisters together I can see why sisters treasure one another.  You could just tell they are each other's best friend and have the best time together. I am thankful that I got to photograph just a small part of thier bond. Here are some of my favorites from the session.

















































Thank you for taking the time to view this session.  If you would like to schedule a session, please contact me at summer.rain2709@gmail.com.

Until next time... 

No comments:

Post a Comment