Sunday, December 16, 2012

Ethan, Shawn, Mariah, and Conor ~ Children's Photographer ~ Culpeper, Virginia

This post is a personal post of my littles. These are photos we have taken just around our own house. With all that has happened with the Connecticuit shootings. It has really made me think to appreciate every little moment we spend with our babies. Every moment counts. We need to cherish every expression, every laugh and giggle. Even the pouts and frustration. I am so thankful for all of my photos and capturing so many moments and memories of our lives. I know I will look back and be so glad I took all the hundreds of photos I did.  So here are my four littles, they are my inspiration for everything. Here are many of our moments from the fall until now. Enjoy!























































Thank you for taking the time to share in so many of our family photos. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment